Best Adjustable Beds for 2020
- Wireless remote control and flashlight included
- 750 weight limit
- Shipping is cheaper
- Mobile control from Apple or iPod Apps
- Vibrations included to soothe
Waking up in pain could prevent you from having a productive day which is why you should consider investing in adjustable bed. Adjustable beds make you feel like royalty with all their amazing features. Who knew you could have a massage while you sleep? But these days you can with adjustable beds. Who knew you could ease the symptoms of snoring? With adjustable beds you can sleep in total quiet. If you are searching for an adjustable bed. Below is a guide of the best adjustable options on the market.
- 10 Best Adjustable Beds for 2020
- 1. LUCID L300 Adjustable Bed Base
- 2. Prodigy Comfort Elite Adjustable Bed
- 3. Zinus Jared – Adjustable Bed Frame
- 4. Classic Brands Adjustable Bed Base
- 5. Casper Sleep Adjustable Bed Frame
- 6. HOFISH 2S Adjustable Bed Base
- 7. Sven & Son Split King Adjustable Bed Base
- 8. Reverie 9T Adjustable Bed
- 9. Signature Sleep Power Adjustable Bed Base
- 10. S-Cape 2.0 Adjustable Bed Base
- Adjustable Beds Buyer’s Guide
- Functions of your Adjustable Bed?
- More High End Adjustable Beds may have the Following Features:
- Pros of Adjustable Beds?
- Cons of an Adjustable Beds ?
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- What Mattresses that are Adjustable?
- Do I need a Special Mattress for an Adjustable Bed?
- Are Adjustable Beds Worth It.
- How do you Fix an Adjustable Bed
- How do you Buy an Adjustable Bed?
10 Best Adjustable Beds for 2020
1. LUCID L300 Adjustable Bed Base
If you are looking for a top rated adjustable bed that reviewers rave about, then you should consider the LUCID L300 Adjustable Bed Base. The lucid l300 comes equipped with many different features that make it stand out for the pack. Equipped with a wireless remote and flashlight and included, you can program your bed personally to find the position that is most comfortable for you.
Also, there is a folding hinge that makes shipping cost quite a bit less adding another benefit in purchasing this bed. The lucid l300 s also specifically made for pregnant women in mind due to the ease in which you can switch positions without having to get up. With a 750 weight limit you and your partner can enjoy a comfortable sleeping experience that will make you question why you didn't buy the bed years ago.
- Wireless remote control and flashlight included
- 750 weight limit
- Shipping is cheaper
- Made for pregnant women in mind
- This bed is on the heavier side
2. Prodigy Comfort Elite Adjustable Bed
One of the most luxurious beds on the market is the Prodigy Comfort Elite Adjustable Bed. With the ability to adjust your head tilt to the precise position in order for you to sleep in complete comfort. Also, this bed comes equipped with wallhugger technology that enables you to move your bed closer to the wall. You can use the remote to use vibrations that will help you fall asleep.
These days it's easy to sleep through just about any alarm. With this bed, you can use a sleep timer and it will wake you up in order for you to start your day. Although this bed is on the pricer side, you definitely are getting a good product. The Prodigy Comfort Elite Adjustable bed comes equipped with lumbar support technology and dual massage capabilities. This bed will make you feel like royalty. With a 10-year warranty included, you don't have to worry about losing money if you have any issues. All you have to do is contact customer service and they will assist you with what you need.
- Mobile control from Apple or iPod Apps
- Vibrations included to soothe
- Sleep timer included
- Wallhuger technology
- This bed is considerably more pricer than other options on this list
3. Zinus Jared – Adjustable Bed Frame
If you are looking for the best bed frame to house your adjustable bed, you should consider the Zinus Jared - Adjustable Bed Frame. This frame has a fool proof assembly booklet that enables users to understand how to put the frame together with ease. This frame requires no extra tools in assembly and can be constructed within minutes. Working all day can be stressful for your feet and with this frame you will be able to elevate and ultimately relax. These beds are best for people with chronic pain or those that are pregnant because you don't have to toss and turn to find the perfect sleeping position. All you have to do is use a remote control and find your perfect position.
- Adjustable positions
- Great for pregnancy
- Easy assembly
- Remote control included
- Mattress not included
4. Classic Brands Adjustable Bed Base
Looking for the best adjustable bed can be a struggle because you have to really know what you are looking for. The Classic Brands Adjustable Bed is a good place to start. This adjustable base bed is more affordable than other options and comes equipped with many great features. With three different leg heights you can find the perfect position that will distribute circulation evenly throughout the body.
This bed also has a three speed motor built right into the device that enables you to have a head or foot massage to help you relax. If you have any issues with this bed, the manufacturer prides itself on being really reliable and great to their customers. All you have to do is call and they will help you out with any issues you may have.
- Great customer service
- Head and foot massaging capabilities
- Three different leg positions
- Wireless remote included
- Reviewers complain the legs tend to bend after continuous use
5. Casper Sleep Adjustable Bed Frame
Having an adjustable bed could improve your health in many different ways and provide a sleeping experience like no other. You should consider getting the Casper Sleep Adjustable Bed Frame. Casper provides some top of the line bedding that is optimal for comfort and support and this bed is no exception. With three different height options built right into the technology of the bedding, you can enjoy support that gets your blood flowing and makes you feel relaxed.
There is also the inclusion of a zero gravity preset which is technology that was created by NASA to relieve pressure off the body while traveling. With this particular frame, you need to invest in a foam mattress because it provides comfort and support. If you or your partner snores, you shouldn't worry there is anti-snore preset that will elevate your head and help ease the sound of snoring.
- Zero gravity preset
- Three different height positions
- Promotes circulation
- Massage feature included
- Mattress is not included
6. HOFISH 2S Adjustable Bed Base
The HOFISH 2S Adjustable Bed is another bed to consider while shopping. While many great beds can set you back an upwards to over a grand, this bed is more affordable and offers great features that make this item a steal. One of those features is the inclusion of USB ports. If you are injured or sick, you don't have to leave the bed to charge your laptop, tablet or smart device. Instead you can plug it in bed side. Additionally, this bed has an easy set up. You don't have to worry about reading directions that seem hard to read. Instead, you can follow a fool proof guide on how to set this bed up.
- Two USB ports included
- Noise free technology
- High end material
- 20-year limited warranty
- Moving this bed can be a struggle
7. Sven & Son Split King Adjustable Bed Base
Sleeping like royalty should always be your goal in life and adjustable beds are the way to do it. The Sven & Son Split King Adjustable Bed is a luxurious solution to all your problems when it comes to comfort. With four high end motors you can get your bed closer to the wall with the the simple use of a remote. Also, working for a living is pretty much hard for anyone. Somedays we come home and need that added boost to help us relax.
With the Sven & Son King Adjustable bed you can target any problems spots you may have with massaging features built right into the bed. Additionally there is under bed LED lighting that you can take advantage of if you happen to drop one of your things. This bed is also very quiet so you don't have to worry about waking your partner or being awoken by anyone in your bed changing positions. This a great permanent solution for anyone looking to add more comfort into their lives.
- Massaging features for head and feet
- Under-bed lighting included
- Zero gravity software
- Bluetooth wireless voicing
- Four USB ports
- Memory foam mattress not included this is just a base
8. Reverie 9T Adjustable Bed
The Reverie 9T Adjustable Bed is another option to choose from if you are looking for a more basic adjustable bed. With zero gravity software built right into the device, you can have a weightless experience that will ensure you sleeping through the night. The remote has LED lighting built right in so you don't have to worry about putting on your glasses (if you do wear glasses) just to read the buttons and functions on the remote.
Instead, you can use the massaging capabilities, adjust the bed to any position you'd like that is the most comfortable for you, and relax. There is also alarm technologies built into your bed that can wake up you each morning. This bed would be a great addition to any home and especially if you experience a lot of aches and pains. Wake up refreshed and alert for a productive day after getting a good night's sleep on this bed.
- Massage capabilities
- Built in alarm
- Prevents snoring
- Easy assembly
- Extremely comfortable
- Wall hugger function is weaker than other options
9. Signature Sleep Power Adjustable Bed Base
Another basic adjustable base to consider is the Signature Sleep Power Bed Base. With a simple assembly that basically requires no effort you can use this this to and sleep comfortably through the night. The sturdy metal frame has a retainer bracket and two power motors. Sleep weightlessly and effortlessly with this bed because it has a gravity assisted lift that feels like you are sleeping on a cloud. You get a wired remote attached to the bed with the purchase of this device. Also, considering most frames on this list are well over a grand, this particular model sits comfortable at $400 and you get a great value at a low cost.
- Basic and easy to use
- Wired remote included
- 10-year warranty included
- This bed sleeps hard
10. S-Cape 2.0 Adjustable Bed Base
The S-Cape 2.0 Adjustable Bed is another bed that is not only basic in design but extremely comfortable. This bed is definitely worth your time and money due to many of its amazing features. One of the better features is the four inch profile that is not only comfortable but feels like you are sleeping on a cloud. The massaging capabilities are top notch and the adjustable legs make for a level of convenience that you will really enjoy. Also, there is an added element of a safety lock so you don't have to worry about your bed falling or readjusting while you are sleeping.
- Massaging capabilities
- Basic and fool proof design
- Wireless remote
- Customer service can be hard to get in touch with.
Adjustable Beds Buyer’s Guide
The best adjustable beds provide a level of comfort that regular beds without adjustable bedding capabilities do not have. However when shopping for adjustable beds you have to keep many things in mind when it comes to features. Although you are going to pay more for a premium bed it is worth it in terms of comfort. Additionally most adjustable beds these days also have massaging capabilities built right into the software for you to have a good night sleep. If you are on the hunt for an adjustable bed, please read the guide below to help you narrow down your search.
Functions of your Adjustable Bed?
Adjustable beds are best for those that experience chronic pain because they support your head and feet in ways a traditional bed would not. With an adjustable bed frame you can incorporate a mattress made entirely of memory foam or latex that provides you with comfort you really need. Adjustable bed functionality is not necessarily universal across the board but most adjustable beds have the features below:
- Features software that enables you to incline your mattress to support your head and feet in addition to your torso.
- Incline the lower body 30 to 45 degrees
- Supports at least 400 pounds while some support 850 to 1000 pounds
- Adjust features with a connected or wireless remote
More High End Adjustable Beds may have the Following Features:
- Customizable height: Higher end models feature capabilities that enable you to adjust the legs to decrease or increase the height.
- Dual adjustment: What is comfortable is relative. Your partner may not find your adjustable bed settings comfortable. If that is the case, make sure you consider getting a bed with dual adjustment capabilities. This will enable you to adjust a bed in a way that you want that won’t compromise your partner’s preferences.
- Zero-gravity preset: One of the best adjustable features to consider when buying a higher end bed is the zero-gravity preset. You can adjust your legs higher with this preset. This will help promote better circulation while elevating your feet.
- Anti-Snore preset: If you don’t have your head elevated, chances are you will snore. With the anti-snore preset you will make sure that you won’t disturb your partner with your loud snoring.
- Timed adjustment: For people that tend to switch positions throughout the night, having a time adjustment in your mattress could be one of those features you will really like. Throughout the night, your mattress will adjust into positions you find more comfortable.
- Memory position: Some higher end adjustable beds have a mattress that will remember their favorite position so you don’t have to worry about spending the time adjusting it yourself.
- Retention system: With standard beds there are usually bars to prevent the mattress from sliding and slipping. Most adjustable beds have four retainer bars holding your mattress in place.
- Wall-hugging technology: Gently lower your body with this feature while the bed frames incline. The amount of space between the wall and the bed remains the same.
- Built-in massage: Some of the best adjustable beds offer features that use a built-in massage system. You have the ability to adjust the massage options.
- Silent alarm: Gone are the days of being awoken by loud music and loud alarms. These days the best adjustable beds have silent alarms that will wake you up without annoyance.
- Lighting: Under-bed lighting has been unheard of for many years. These days many adjustable beds are equipped with under-bed lighting. Gone are the days of you having to get a flash light to find something that you lost underneath the mattress of you bed. With lighting features you don’t have to spend a lit of time finding your lost item. Some of the best adjustable beds have under-bed lighting and if you have the budget to do so, you should incorporate that into your budget when shipping for an adjustable bed frame.
- A/C plugs and USB ports: Many of the best adjustable beds offer USB ports for you to plug in your electronics with ease. If you work from home, you should make sure you invest in the best features. After all, you are paying a premium for a premium bed.
- App accessibility: Some beds come equipped with applications that help you control your mattress and adjustable base that is comfortable enough for you to enjoy.
Pros of Adjustable Beds?
- Pain relief: These days you will want to do anything you can in order to prevent pain. If you experience chronic pain in your head and feet for example, you can invest in an adjustable base that uses its mattress to focus on problem areas.
- Reduce snoring : Many people snore and there’s no doubt that can keep you up in the night. One way to reduce snoring is elevate your head in such a way that prevents snoring.
Cons of an Adjustable Beds ?
- High cost: When shopping for an adjustable bed, you are going to quickly realize that the best options with an adjustable base costs a premium. However when trying to ease back pain while supporting your head and foot you are going to need a mattress that not only is the best but can withstand the test of time. The best solution in shopping for an adjustable base or bed frame is to do your research while also understanding features that you really want and need.
- Short life span: Unfortunately beds with an adjustable base don’t last very long. While you are investing in bed frames that don’t only suit your mattress but have adjustable capabilities, it is worth it depending on the circumstance. When shopping for a bed with an adjustable you need to keep in mind that it won’t last the long haul. Also, go ahead and put aside the money for a bed that you will really like.
- Noisy: Considering bed frames with an adjustable base come equipped with motors built right into the technology, you will experience some noise. If you are light sleeper, you should also keep in mind that your bed frame with an adjustable base could produce sound from the side of the bed while also keeping you up at night.
- Heavy: A mattress on a bed frame with a with an adjustable base is going to be extremely heavy. However, if you experience back pain, you should incorporate a bed frame with an adjustable base into your life. Be sure to consider getting a mattress equipped with memory foam because they are great at cradling you while you sleep.
- Owner assembly: Sometimes directions are hard to follow when it comes to constructing furniture, and that is why you should get a bed frame with an adjustable base that is easy to set up. Also, you should read adjustable bed reviews and adjustable mattress reviews on online marketplaces like Amazon to see if the adjustable frames are worth your money, time and effort. You should really think about your high-end purchase before you decide to make an investment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What Mattresses that are Adjustable?
These days finding the perfect mattress that includes your favorite features is pretty easy. There are memory foam, latex and innerspring mattress options with adjustable capabilities that you will really like. It is important to incorporate a mattress that fits perfectly with your adjustable base. Leggett and Platt offers an adjustable mattress that has many great features that you will really like. With Leggett and Platt you are investing in a high quality mattress with an adjustable base that you will really enjoy. Leggett and Platt is a mattress manufacture that keeps their customers in mind when it comes to comfort. If you are shopping for a bed with an adjustable base be sure to keep Leggett and Platt in mind.
Do I need a Special Mattress for an Adjustable Bed?
You do not need a special mattress to incorporate with your adjustable base. Instead you can get a regular mattress and it will adjust with your remote and base. If you have an adjustable base, be sure to shop for a mattress in the store so you can try it out at home. Luckily there are many mattress manufactures that offer the ability to have a trial period before committing a mattress or bed.
Are Adjustable Beds Worth It.
If you experience a lot of pain, adjustable beds are definitely something you are going to like. They are definitely worth it if you are pregnant and have a hard time moving around. Having adjustable bed frames may earn you a lot of bonus points because not only are they comfortable but they have massage features that available that make the premium price with it.
How do you Fix an Adjustable Bed
You can fix your adjustable beds by completely reseting your bed. If that doesn’t work, see if you have a warranty or are fulfilling a trial period. Then, contact a customer service agent and they will help you with any problems you may have.
How do you Buy an Adjustable Bed?
Since adjustable beds are a premium price, you should do your research before you make a commitment. The best way to do this is by going in the store and trying it out for yourself. If the bed suits your needs, see if you can get a better deal online and if not, just buy it in the store.
Sleeping in extreme comfort should be your number one priority when shipping for a bed. These days you can get adjustable beds that feature a variety of amenities which include massaging technologies. If you decide to get an adjustable bed you are investing in unmatched comfort by most bed options.
We pride ourselves on being knowledgeable on a vast variety of products. If you are on the hunt for an adjustable bed, hopefully the guide and reviews above helped narrow down your search.